Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 powered by Wasserstein solar panels battery drain

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
stevek7707
Aspirant
Aspirant

We run 5 Arlo Pro 2 wireless cameras. They are all powered by Wasserstein solar panels (no hate, please). We have a camera that won’t charge. I’ve replaced the solar panel, changed batteries (that started at 100%), swapped batteries, and all of the other cameras charge and function fine. What else can I do to test it? Can it be the camera itself?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@stevek7707 wrote:
We run 5 Arlo Pro 2 wireless cameras. They are all powered by Wasserstein solar panels (no hate, please). We have a camera that won’t charge. I’ve replaced the solar panel, changed batteries (that started at 100%), swapped batteries, and all of the other cameras charge and function fine. What else can I do to test it? Can it be the camera itself?

Does it charge with the USB charger?  Or does that also fail?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@stevek7707 wrote:

Does it charge with the USB charger?  Or does that also fail?

stevek7707
Aspirant
Aspirant
I guess I’ll take it down and test that! For whatever reason, it didn’t even cross my mind. TY
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation