Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 - no recordings on USB or cloud even though ‘eol’ says 7 day cloud is reinstated ?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
ARLO_007
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo Pro 2 - no recordings on USB or cloud even though ‘eol’ says 7 day cloud is reinstated ? (VMB 4000 & VMC 4030P)

I’ve read all the Arlo (conflicting) docs and (conflicting) reiterations, but still can’t understand why I have no cloud recordings or local recordings in my system 

no way to contact Arlo, except through sales, it seems 

tia for any help - (class action suit)?

2 REPLIES 2
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

When did your recordings stop?

Are you able to confirm if you can live stream the cameras and manually record to the cloud library?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ARLO_007 wrote:

Arlo Pro 2 - no recordings on USB or cloud even though ‘eol’ says 7 day cloud is reinstated ? (VMB 4000 & VMC 4030P)

Not related to the EoL - Arlo never actually removed the free 7-day cloud storage for legacy cameras.  That's because none of the legacy cameras had reached the original EoL dates when they revised the policy terms.

If you can livestream and manually record (as @DannyBearAgain asks), then you do still have cloud storage.

Also, I suggest ejecting the USB storage, plugging it into a PC, and confirming that no new recording are on the drive.  That's the only way to view locally stored footage on older base stations (VMB4000, VMB4500).

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation