Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 is too slow when accessing cameras and microphone. Doesn't pick them up in activity zone.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RLeigh
Tutor
Tutor

Arlo app is too slow when accessing the cameras and when trying to access the microphone. People have come and gone by time I access the camera or the microphone. Also, sometimes I know a person is there and the camera doesn’t even pick them even when they are inside the activity zone.

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@RLeigh wrote:
Arlo app is too slow when accessing the cameras and when trying to access the microphone. People have come and gone by time I access the camera or the microphone. Also, sometimes I know a person is there and the camera doesn’t even pick them even when they are inside the activity zone.

These are two different problems.  Motion detection is done by the camera, and the notification comes through the cloud.  live access is initiated by the app.

You might want to use the motion detection tool to re-adjust the motion sensitivity.  https://kb.arlo.com/1114344/How-do-I-use-the-motion-detection-test-for-my-Arlo-device

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation