Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2.... VMS4230P-100NAS Deleting videos on I Phone 7 Plus

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
amjour3
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just purchased the Arlo 2Pro and have an IPhone 7 Plus....I cannot find out how to delete the videos that I don’t need.  I pressed on the space next to the video, pressed Select but the trash can icon does not get highlighted!  Getting very frustrated!  I don’t want all the videos using up my storage space.  Please help!

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

What version of iOS are you using?  Also what verson of the app?

On my iPad (iPadOS 13.1), pressing after pressing select in the app, when I touch a video it is highlighted and the selection count increases.  The various control (delete, download, etc) don't change, but pressing them does take affect on the selected videos.

amjour3
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have IPhone 7 13.2 and Version 2.1 Arlo Pro 2.  I’ll try my IPad again and keep tapping the video.  Thanks

silverado44
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I have sort of the same problem when deleting videos in the library I could press and hold the video and a green dot would show in the corner on the video then hit the green box next to the  3 vertical dots upper right corner to select all then tap trash can and all would delete all videos but now when I press and hold to put the green dot on the video then tap the box next to the 3 vertical dots it takes the green dot away I now have to press the 3 dots then hit select all then it will select all videos so they can be deleted, if it aint one thing its another with this new app or system. Its not my phone Android version 9 because it the same way on my Android tablet different version.  

amjour3
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok, I tried my IPad...in the library in the arlo app, I pressed a video....pressed and held my finger and nothing!  If I just press once, the video enlarges and begins to play. 

I tried over and over and I finally decided to re-install the Arlo app.  Maybe that will help.

I’ll keep you all posted.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation