Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 VBM4000 no internet (Your Base Station could not be discovered)

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
inetstudio
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello. I have a problem with the base station. The station does not see the Internet. I tried in different houses, tried different Internet providers, tried to change the cable. The result is always the same - an amber-colored indicator of the availability of the Internet. I had another set of base station and cameras in stock, it had not been turned on for a long time. I tried to connect it - and the new base station also does not see the Internet. I tried a hard reset, deleted the base station from my account. Anyway, the phone says that Your Base Station could not be discovered and an amber-colored indicator... Pls help!

6 REPLIES 6
Dannybear
Master
Master
What country are the base stations located?
inetstudio
Aspirant
Aspirant

Russland. I am a Swiss citizen, temporarily living and working here. I've been using cameras for several years, why don't they work now?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@inetstudio wrote:

Russland. I am a Swiss citizen, temporarily living and working here. I've been using cameras for several years, why don't they work now?

Arlo has shut off service to Russia.  https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Pro/VMB4000-stopped-working-in-Russia/m-p/1859683#M75347

olegos76
Guide
Guide

I have been using Arlo for 10+ years while I was living back in US. Had to move to Russia, so bought Arlo Pro 3 for $800+ and can't get it to setup because of your support for marasmatic Biden who provoked this war and strongly pushes for it to continue "to the last Ukrainian"? You are just affecting regular citizens. The war will be over soon or later but your reputation as a company won't be restored anymore. At least not with me.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Leave the political crap and conspiracy theories behind. Sounds like you've bought in big time.

olegos76
Guide
Guide

"Leave the political crap" - tell that to Arlo.

Going with Eufy from now on.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation