Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2, Schedules Not Working

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
LQA
Follower
Follower

I know there are hundreds of Schedule not working threads but not have yet cured my issue.

I have two modes set up. A daytime mode with two external cameras on. A nighttime mode with all three cameras on.

My schedule is NIght time from 2200 to 2359 and 0000 to 0800. Daytime is 0800 to 2200. All fairly simple.

I have removed Arlo from all my mobile devices. Access is now only via Safari on my MacBook. I removed Arlo from tablets is that they were not syncronised with the schedule, I could have daytime on one and night time on the other.

Nightime finished at 0800 which in effect turns off the camera covering the garden. However I have 36 recording of the dog leaving and entering the house. The camera should not be working, the mode is even set correctly. the motion man on the devices is grey.

Unfortunatley I bought this unit off Ebay or I would be returning it. Now it's upto netgear to get this fixed or due to the cost of Nest Cameras I will slowly migrate over.

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If power cycling the base and reinserting the batteries doesn't help, remove all devices from Settings, My Devices and start fresh. While a PITA, it doesn't take that long and can quickly mitigate the problem.

Also, by buying from eBay, you don't have access to official support which requires buying from an authorized vendor.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A new version of the iOS mobile app is now available from the app market: Release Notes - iOS App 2.5.5 -12th August 2018

Please make sure you have the latest version installed.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation