Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 - Scheduled Mode Not Recording or Alert

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Dancer89
Follower
Follower

Here is my issue:

My system has 4 cameras, a doorbell and a chime.  I have 3 outside which are recording based on motion and I'm alerted via push notifications. The other is inside and is recording on motion but no alerts.  I have two custom modes to accomodate for the scheduled mode in the Mode Settings option.  These two modes are very similar in nature however one does not include a chime when someone is detected in one of my cameras during the night time hours.  I have no problems when using one single mode that is NOT scheduled.  The minute I use scheduled my cameras do not function the same way.  During the day, things are missed and recording pretty much stops working during the night time.

Has anyone had this issue and Arlo resolve it?  This is extremely frustrating as we have people staying with us all the time and we want to be informed of people leaving/coming in the house especially when we are on vacation.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You don't mention whether you've rebuilt your schedule to see if that helps. You might want to try a computer browser to do this - there have been issues in the past using the app although those complaints seem to have gone away.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation