Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 - RMA paid and product not received

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
fabricioavil
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Did anyone had a problem paying the RMA shipping and not getting the product?

I've a faulty camera and I paid 25 euros to get a replacement and then, after received the new camera, ship the faulty camera.

After around 2 weeks I contact Arlo asking about the new camera, as I havent received it, and in the first call they said they could not see my payment, but after few minutes they said they could see it there, after almost 1 month and many calls where they always were saying it was pending answers from the warehouse, today they started again saying I havent payed, then I sent a screenshot from my bank account, but it hasnt helped them, they keep asking bulsh*t question (eg: they asked me if I had a screenshot from when I made the payment... what the hell? first: I've sent a screenshot from my bank account showing I paid Arlo, second: now do I have to take screenshoots for every single online shopping?)

So, did it happen with anyone? any suggestion how to resolve it? Because the support has been totally useless. I've asked they to manually process the RMA and send me the camera, otherwise it will take even longer, but they are completly unflexible doing what they do.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fabricioavil
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, I've replied your PM, but till now I dont have any solution.

Please help me to get my 25 euros back or the new camera shipped to me.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @fabricioavil,

I sent you a private message so I can look into this further for you. Hope to hear from you soon!

fabricioavil
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, I've replied your PM, but till now I dont have any solution.

Please help me to get my 25 euros back or the new camera shipped to me.

fabricioavil
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for helping, the camera has finally arrived, it would have taken many more months without your help.

Please try to investigate why the system didn't detect my payment and pls improve the support (phone and chat), there are many things to be improved there (some rude people, no return even they saying they would return in x hours with an answer, etc.).

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation