Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 - Quality

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
BennyBiz
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi. I bought the arlo pro 2 camera set (with 3 cameras). 2 of the cameras quality is good. The third camera quality is definitely different and very average. Please note all three cameras mirror the exact same settings. I have tried cleaning the camera and I have swapped the cameras to check positioning, light etc...and still no improvement. For example I placed the 2nd camera where the 3rd camera is housed and the image was perfect. And I placed the 3rd camera where the 2nd camera is housed and the image was crap. I'll attach a pic of camera 3. Grainy AF
6 REPLIES 6
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Do you use Best Video for the video quality?

BennyBiz
Aspirant
Aspirant
Sure do and on all 3 cameras. All settings mirror each other which is odd why one camera is poor quality and the other 2 are great
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'd like to see the others in the same location but that's not really needed. The image you provided doesn't seem horrible but if you say it's different, it's different.

The fastest way to fix it is to swap at the store.

Paul_FCCL
Prodigy
Prodigy
Same here.....can’t say it looks that bad. Wonder how much better the other ones are.
BennyBiz
Aspirant
Aspirant
Here is camera 2. Different location.
Quality is distinctively better.
Paul_FCCL
Prodigy
Prodigy
Yes........second pic is definitely clearer. In comparison, the first one looked as if camera lens may need cleaning or something. Since you already did that, as jguerdat suggested may be best returning it.
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation