Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Offline. No internet light. Tried reloading & reset Base Station but can't discover.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jeffrey_lloyd
Follower
Follower

My system went off line while I was on vacation. I came home and tried to account for why. The base station had the power light on steady and green, no internet light at all and the camera light was on steady and green. Seemed as though verything was fine with the power and the internet connection to my home.  i unpluged the power, unpluged the internet connection and followed the instructions to re-load the base. That did not work so, I reset the base by the litle reset button and got all three amber lights to come on. Try to reload base, still cannot be found, I tried that reset again, still cant find the base. FYI I'm not sure if it matters but I do have another system on my phone app at my church that is working fine. Please help

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey jeffrey_lloyd,

If you have problems trying to search your Base Station, make sure that you have your Ethernet cable plugged in before you power on your Base Station. You can read here to troubleshoot if you can't discover your Base Station: Arlo can't discover my SmartHub or Base Station during installation; what do I do?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation