Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Hub internet light stays Amber & won't connect to internet.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Juggernaut122
Follower
Follower

Hi,

-All of a sudden my Arlo Pro 2 Hub stopped working.
-I have it plugged into the router and the router light is flicking green. I am sending this email through the same internet connection, so the internet is fine.
-However on the Arlo Hub side, the internet light is a solid amber. I did a factory reset on the Hub and it is still the same. The app cannot find the Hub for me to reinstall.

-I plugged in the internet cable before plugging in the power cord as instructed.

Is my unit just broken or am I doing something wrong? How do I reconnect the Hub to the internet?
Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If the Internet LED on the base is amber, that means the base is connected to the router (you should see that the base has an IP address in the router settings) but something in either the router settings or the ISP config is blocking access to arlo.com. It's usually a router issue with some security setting, perhaps MAC address filtering, blocking that access for the base. Rebooting the router and base, in that order, may help but if not you'll likely need to look into the router settings.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation