Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Fletcher_33
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello support! I've opened a case for a possible cam replacement earlier this week and have not heard back from anyone. I have 3 Arlo Pro 2 cams and base station (purchased in mid June 2020) and love this system. However, one of the 3 cams does not show nearly as clear an image as the other 2, and never has since installing/opening. I have factory reset everything, swapped batteries with the fuzzy cam and a good cam, swapped locations around, and the image on the potentially bad cam is still awful- very blurry. And yes, I have already verified I removed the plastic film from the camera cover when it was shipped/opened, and I have wiped the camera lens off and made sure nothing is obstructing the lens. Any other thoughts? Am I being too inpatient with the Support team in responding to my open case?

Also, I've tried to hit them up on chat and have waited more than 10 mins and not gotten connected, and I have called the US support # and waited on hold for 10 mins before I got tired and hung up. HELP!!! I love this system and just would like some other suggestions on what to troubleshoot, or help in replacing this bad camera. 

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

A screenshot would be nice to be able for us to see the issue. If not getting a response to your case, try opening another using chat or phone. You may have to hang out a long time to get connected.

Fletcher_33
Aspirant
Aspirant

Annotation 2020-08-22 215705.jpgsorry this was taken this evening but you can still see the first cam is so much more fuzzy. And before anyone asks, no, there is no light near that first cam and keep in mind I have moved the first cam to the other 2 spots of our home as well and it is still fuzzy

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

We can't see the image until approved, probably tomorrow. Try using the "paperclip" icon under the text box to send the screenshot again.

Fletcher_33
Aspirant
Aspirant

see attachment

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yup, looks like the lens or sensor is mis-positioned. Use the support link again and pester them.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation