Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Compatibility with First Gen Arlo #ArloPro2

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
skammeyer89
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is the Arlo Pro 2 and associated Base Station compatible with the first generation Arlo Camera? I have a first generation Arlo Camera and I'd like to upgrade to the Arlo Pro 2, but before I do so, I want to ensure that I will be able to use my first gen Arlo on the Arlo Pro 2 Base Station. Thanks in advance!!

2 REPLIES 2
Magus1011
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm anxious to test it out myself, I got the below email and it looks like it will be compatible with the other Arlo Bases:

Arlo Pro 2 has arrived! It's everything you know and love about your Arlo cameras, now with 1080p HD video quality. Use it completely wire-free indoors or out. Or use it plugged into an indoor outlet, to unlock a new set of advanced security features like Optional 24/7 Recording, Activity Zones, and 3-Second Look Back. 

Best of all, Arlo Pro 2 cameras can be added to your existing base station to make setup a breeze!

skammeyer89
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, Magus1011! I also wanted to verify that an older Arlo camera will work on the Arlo Pro 2 Base Station. I assume it will be, but just want to make sure before ordering. 🙂

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation