Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Cameras Won't Sync

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Dealnz
Follower
Follower
I set up my new Arlo Pro 2 today. The base station is connected fine with two green LEDs (power and internet) but I cannot add either of the cameras. I have double checked and fully charged both camera batteries. I’ve removed and readded the base. I’ve done a factory reset too. I’ve tried adding the cameras using the iOS app as well as using the sync button on the Base. I’ve also tried plugging the base into a different network router. I left the Base connected for a few hours in case it needs to update or something. But no luck. The behaviour I get is green blinking led on Base, slow blue blinking led on camera for a couple of minutes, which then switches to rapid red flashing led for a few seconds and then the sync process shuts down on both camera and base. I’ve removed the batteries and retried the process multiple times with the same result. Sat on hold to Arlo support for ages with no answer. Can anyone suggest something I haven’t tried?
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Be sure that when you press the base sync button that you only briefly press it - don't hold it for the 2 seconds the directions state. Did that help?

slompochomp
Luminary
Luminary

I would try using the supplied USB cable and power adapter close to the base station and then sync the cameras, and once they are synced place them where you like. That is what I did.
What do the LEDs on my Arlo or Arlo Pro base station mean?

Arlo Support What do the different LED behaviors on my Arlo Wire-Free, Arlo Pro Wire-Free, or Arlo P...

If You Got Em....I'll Chew Em!

Netgear & Arlo Beta Tester
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation