Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Karnett
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 5 Pro 2 cameras. One of the 5 cameras just recently stopped sending notifications and stopped recording anything. I did a motion test in the utility and it did not register any motion. I took the battery out and reset the camera and the utility started showing motion on the camera(amber lied started flashing when I walked in front of it). I can reproduce the amber led flash from the utility. The camera is still not sending any notifications and it does not record anything. Any help is appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
MB-SOCAL
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have a mix of Arlo Pro and Arlo Pro 2 cameras, 6 total were 7 but one went dead after one year. I really don't know why I keep investing in more. When the system works I'm fairly satisfied but when some of the cameras stop recording after rebooting system, unplugging base station, removing batteries from cameras, re-adding the cameras, etc. I have spent the last 3 hours of my day trying to get them working. When I do all the above some cameras may work for a couple of recordings then just stop doing anything. They show up in my camera list but I can't go live on them so that tells me they are not working, especially when I'm walking past and shouting and nothing happens. This started about 5 days ago with one camera, now there are 4 not recording. One camera has the motion red lights appear on camera but no recordings showing up. I've done every individual adjustment possible, even put them on my "Armed" mode which is at 100%. I need answers, I pay for my service and I am NOT a happy customer. Just for the record, I view on my iphone 8 and my desktop.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Karnett

Have you tried to remove the camera from settings > my devices > re-add it?

ChadofCNC
Apprentice
Apprentice
I am having the same issue. I have tried removing each camera and now just did a hard reset on the base station & got everything working for a little less then 20 minutes. Now live view not working on any camera. The motion indicated in the app appears but no recording. This is going on 5 days of constant battery in/out, reset, readd etc
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation