Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Camera Offline

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Jchang1
Follower
Follower

I have 5 Arlo Pro 2 cameras and one of them went offline. I have tried the standard trouble shooting tips to no avail. This includes:

-Pushing the sync button on the base station for two seconds then the sync button on the camera. 

-Opening and closing the battery door. 

-Pluging the camera in. 

>The aforementioned actions garners negative results from the camera and had no response.

The camera did respond to a few things:

>Removed the battery and put it back it. Their is one single second long blink with the infared activating depending on the location. 

>Removed the battery and put it back it. With camera plug in. Camera LED blinks rapidly but does not connect and thier was no single blink before the rapid blinking. 

Note: This camera was AC powered through a surge protected usb cable. 

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jchang1,

Have you tried inserting the battery from one of your other working cameras to see if you still experience the same results in the problem camera?

JamesC

Mzr12
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm having the same problem. Mine was battered operated. Charge battery, camera went offline and won't come back. Have tried several time to sync to base. Indicates it's synced but does not show up on Android app
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mzr12,

Do you see the camera when navigating to Settings > My Devices?

JamesC

Gdnelsonjr
Aspirant
Aspirant
My whole system is offline and I too tried all the same steps.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you power cycled the base? What exactly have you tried? What do the lights on the base show?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation