Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Camera Detecting Motion but not showing live feed

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MrJayNice
Follower
Follower

Camera that has had no issues since install 3 days ago has not started to stop displaying.  it's the only hardwired one.  That same camera has also shown no erors till 530PM when I can't see live feed.  I have to flip camera 180 in app, flip it back and go to video settings to see the feed updated.

The second camera has the same issue but is not powered on.  These are also closer to the hub than my other 2/3 cameras which have no issues.

No live feed on apple, web or android for these cameras and all are updated to current firmware.

1 REPLY 1
Dannybear
Master
Master
@MrJayNice

Just to clarify you have a pro 2 camera that is powered using the arlo cable/power pack and unable to view the live video, correct?
You have another arlo pro 2 camera that is not powered using a arlo cable/power pack and your unable to live view this camera also. Correct?
Both of these cameras are located closer to the arlo base station than the other camera that is working fine. Correct?
When you say that you can update the feed by toggling the 180 flip video option in the camera settings, does it enable you to live view again or does the thumbnail just get updated?
Try toggling the power management settings instead to see if live view can be restored.
Suggest you contact support and raise a case number.
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation