Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Cam not saving to library

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Salamanca1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just received a replacement Arlo Pro 2 Camera  as a result of raising a support case and having the very same issue I had with the original cam and now  with this replacement ! 

I removed the replacement cam from its packaging inserted the battery from the original cam,  synced it to the base station, initially it recorded two recordings and saved them to the library which were visible in the android app. I then installed it outside and when positioning I received a message to upgrade firmware for this cam in the App and then the same problems started again! 

I can connect to the cam live in the app but don't see any recordings in the library at all, the very same problem I had being experiencing with the original Arlo Pro 2 cam since the 31st October 2019.  Having been advised by tech support I needed a replacement cam and paid to have it express delivered I'm now facing the very same issue with the replacement. I do have 4 other Arlo Cams working perfectly fine and recording to library. It would seem other people  are having similar issues looking at the community and therefore I suspect the firmware update is what is causing this issue as the cam straight out of the box worked until I completed the suggested firmware upgrade ? Any advice  welcome as I'm seriously considering cancelling my subscription and returning the whole setup as this seems to happen all to often... no such issues with Ring ! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Salamanca1
Aspirant
Aspirant

so another 2 hours online chat with tech support and removing all activity zones in the app selecting them and swiping to the left so they are deleted has resolved my problem ? route cause unknow but removing them resolved the issue and my cam is now back working ! 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Salamanca1
Aspirant
Aspirant

so another 2 hours online chat with tech support and removing all activity zones in the app selecting them and swiping to the left so they are deleted has resolved my problem ? route cause unknow but removing them resolved the issue and my cam is now back working ! 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation