Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 CVR

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JehovasFitness
Luminary
Luminary
So I have the arlo pro 2 with CVR sciption.

2 problems

1. When trying to access the CVR timeline it will play live but I can't rewind unless I turn the cam off then on again.

2. When an event is triggered if I rewind to where the alert is and have confirmed it's the right time no event is there.

I can go into my library section to view the event at the right time, but the timeline on the CVR isn't correct.

Of course not to mention the terrible night vision compared to Pro 1
2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

1) When you try to rewind, what happens? I note that I have to sometimes move the timeline slightly to get it to stop locating andbuffering. A few seconds is enough.

2) It's been reported and I find the recording mark, while accurate, isn't in the same place. It's anyplace between 15 and 30 minutes later, according to the timeline. It varies and isn't limited to one type of camera (the Q and Pro 2 show the same issue so it's a CVR issue, not camera-specific).

JehovasFitness
Luminary
Luminary
If i haven't just turned cam off/on and I try to back from live view nothing happens. Not even a "please wait" or buffering. I can leave it like that for a while and nothing.

If I exit and turn cam off/on and then go back I can rewind.. once I've done this and exit out I have to turn off and on again.

2. That's absurd
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation