Arlo Pro 2 Battery Draining Fast

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
MichaelCharlesT
Aspirant
Aspirant
Anyone notice this problem on their Arlo Pro 2 camera's? I thought they fixed this problem and now it's back. I have all my cameras located inside and one is plugged into a Arlo Solar charger.
5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

which camera is it ?? the one with the panal or not ?

And, you state all inside with one on solar panel?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
MichaelCharlesT
Aspirant
Aspirant
I currently have 4 cameras and even the one that is plugged into the Arlo solar panel is draining fast also. I haven't used the armed setting much and haven't been viewing or manually recorded using the cameras. I have read past problems with the Arlo Pro 2 batteries draining at a fast rate, but I bought my cameras about a two month's ago and haven't noticed any problems with battery drain until I checked them yesterday afternoon. The one Arlo camera that's plugged into the Arlo solar panel shouldn't have a power % of 35%. All The cameras are inside of my apartment located on the 9th floor, including the Arlo Solar panel.
15418594379957956345272816886284.jpg
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Aparetment use could be an issue if the 2.4GHz frequency is riddled with usage from other tenants. The interference could be causing the cameras to struggle to maintain connection to the base. Try to maximize the base location to the cameras for best signal.

MichaelCharlesT
Aspirant
Aspirant
Base station in any direction is no more than 35 fee away from each of the four Arlo cameras and I am on channel 11 on a linksys_system router. I shouldn't have done any updates.
JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

Sadly, this could be related to the October update.. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation