Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
WillTorr
Aspirant
Aspirant

VMC4030 NETGEAR ARLO PRO Camera Battery- Camera only turns on when powered by AC. 

Its the original charging cable. 

MY HW VERSION IS H11- MY CAMERA SERIAL NUMBER IS 59U1817BC865C

MY FIRMWARE IS 1.092.0.19_26228.  

So on my Iphone and on my PC, the icon when I look at this camera is an outlet plug.. all the other cameras are the regular battery with lightning bolt..   This is the only camera/battery that acts up.. I had it plugged in for hours..I've removed in and re-installed it several times..I've un-paired it with the base station and added it back again multiple times but still the outlet icon instead of the battery/lightning bolt icon. I need help! I've only had this entire system less than six months. Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Have you tried this battery in another camera or another battery in this camera?

WillTorr
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello! Yes, I've placed another camera's battery into this camera and it worked just fine. When I placed "this" battery into another camera; that camera goes down to only show the outlet plug icon.. I feel confident its a battery issue; however, I feel only having this system for 3+ months I shouldn't have to spend another 50+ on another batter already.. any advice? Thank you. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Why would you buy another battery when you have a 1 year warranty? Open a case with support here:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

steve_t
Master Master
Master

As above, contact support for an RMA of the faulty battery given you're still under warranty

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation