Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Base Station offline, power light staying orange. Tried resetting and unplugging.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jimncolleen
Aspirant
Aspirant

My arlo was working fine until this morning when we tried to change mode. When we tried to change the mode, the app kept saying getting information. after 30 min or so we went ahead and cycled the power and now nothing. the power light stays orange and every now and then the other 2 light will cycle to green, with all three being green for a couple seconds then the power goes back to being orange. I have tried the reset button and also unplugging and letting it sit for a couple minutes but nothing seems to help. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Sounds like a base that is DOA

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Jimncolleen
Aspirant
Aspirant

I got on with the help desk and they said the base is dead, what I am not real happy about is that I have to pay for the shipping  and they will not ship the new one until they recieve the defective one unless i pay for the quicker shipping.

@TomMac wrote:

Sounds like a base that is DOA

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Jimncolleen,

From looking at your case on our system, it looks like the support team was able to assist you with this regarding expedited shipping. Let me know if you received an email from the team or not.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation