Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jpyoung
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Pro 2 base station (multi LED version) is offline and the power led is Amber. When I have done a hard reset, there are flashing green lights but then only the power LED lights up amber. Please help!!!

7 REPLIES 7
Dannybear
Master
Master

How long has the power light been amber?
If your getting the offline base station firmware issue and have a USB backup device installed it can take up to a few hours to become normal.
With no USB then it can take up to 30mins. If the earlier then you may have to resync the camera’s again.
This is based on my unique experience.

jpyoung
Aspirant
Aspirant
The power light has been Amber for over three days now. I left it as suggested and still only power led is lit up amber. From time to time all three lights turns green for a second and then power led turns amber
TheOldOne75
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I have exactly the same problem with my base station. I hope that some one can help.

Dannybear
Master
Master
Have you tried adding the base station again into your account. I have seen this only a couple of times with the offline firmware issue where the base is removed from the account along with the cameras and you have to start from scratch again.
It’s a bit like pushing crap up a hill every day I admit. I am battling this twice daily.
TheOldOne75
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, today 24h later still only power led solid amber.

I have tried removing the bas from Arlo app and adding as new but it is not found.

I did also try the reset button on the back of the basstation with no success.  

My basstation is the one with 3 led power, internet and camera. Only power led is solid amber the other ones does not have any lights.

If I check my router I can for short periods see that it connects and get ip address but I see the MAC address as 00:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF and this does not look right to me.

For short periods every now and then the light goes all green on power and amber on internet but it only stays for a second or two then back to only power solid amber.

I sadly think my bassatation is broken.   

Dannybear
Master
Master
The reset hole on the back of the base has a ten second press requirement to perform the factory reset.
TheOldOne75
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I have no luck with the reset button, pressed the button 10 sec end 60 sec no difference. 

I gave in and ordered a new Ulta SmartBase station. Now I hope it will give me a solid system.

Thanks for the replys 

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation