Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2, Arlo Smart not working on some cameras.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jufelarca808
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hey All! New owner of an Arlo Pro 2 system that I purchased from BestBuy. I bought the 4-pack and added a Pro 2 camera; to make it 5. I activated the Smart Plan for my cameras, but only 3 of the 5 allows for the additional advanced AI detection. How do I get all of my Pro 2 cameras to have these features? So far, the 2 that don't have the additional advanced AI detection only detect persons. Did I do something wrong? Looking forward to your feedback!

4 REPLIES 4
brh
Master
Master

@jufelarca808

In Settings > Subscriptions > Manage Camera Status, make sure that all the cameras are activated.

In Settings > Manage Arlo Smart, for each camera check that the appropriate slider switches are in the right position that you want and all the cameras are active.

In the Library, be sure you have no filters set.

Arlo Smart is a new offering and although it works quite well for most people, there still may be a few bugs that need to be worked out.

Brian

jufelarca808
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the reply. Just triple checked your recommendations and still don’t see the added adavances ai detection parameters for 2/5 cameras.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@jufelarca808

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? Did they provide you with a case number?

jufelarca808
Aspirant
Aspirant

That was my plan for today. 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation