Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
dsy97
Follower
Follower

I have the Arlo Pro 2 on AC power. During daytime, the activities zone work, but at night there are notifications for movement outside of the activity  zones. It seems that when the camera switches to black and white night vision mode, the activity zones are ignored. I tested this on two of my cameras with the same results, so I would assume its an issue with the software or firmware.

Has anyone else experienced this or know of a solution for activity zones to work at night?

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @dsy97

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

SC_User
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Pro 2 camera’s were recording in black in white mode at night which were much more clear than now color night vision. I believe the firmware on base station was updated the latter part of November and this is when the night vision went to color.  Can I revert back to last firmware on base station as it is obviously better than the new firmware. There tech support dept should be kept abreast of firmware changes so we do not spend hours...days trouble shooting with NO resolution!

SC_User
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Pro 2 cameras completely ignore activity zones since the last firmware update.  Hoping Arlo will correct it soon.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @SC_User

What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? I do not want to suggest anything you may have previously performed.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation