Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
CNH86
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any help appreciated. I’m trying to connect my Arlo Pro 2 to my AC charger/adapter and it’s not working. 2 messages come up. One says to disconnect and reconnect the wire at the camera end,. The other says to check the power is on. I’ve done both a few times to no avail! Help.
My base station is one that I bought with the very first Arlos (not pro), is this why it won’t connect to the mains? Help!!!

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you using the original supplied adapter and cable ??

As to the base, it doesn't matter which model as the Arlo cams connect to any of the bases

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The base has nothing to do with supplying power to the camera.

Make sure you're using the charger and cable that came with the camera. Other chargers can have issues and the cable needs to be beefy enough to carry the current needed.

CNH86
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ah, that’s probably it. It was a spare camera my dad had and he said he had to get a cable off Amazon because he’s already using one camera with the original cable. I’ll try and get a more compatible cable, thank you!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Arlo does offer additional chargers and cables - check the accessories for the camera here under the Product link at the top.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation