Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo PC portal never loads. Starting to suspect my antivirus?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Strodium
Tutor
Tutor

The PC myarlo Page never passes the login screen. No error no freezing screen nothing. It just won't load. I start to suspect my antivirus?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Strodium
Tutor
Tutor

Well, found the solution.

It was my Kaspersky antivirus program. You have to go to" Settings" then "protection" and choose "Anti banner"  and "allow banners" from webpage and add the web address of the cameras to your "allowed" web pages more specifically. That should do it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

What system, browser?

Also you are going to my.arlo.com ?  ( myarlo .com Was a hacking site a while back)

if you went to wrong one, change yr password now!

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Strodium
Tutor
Tutor
No I'm using the right site. I have windows 10 and tried microft edge Firefox and Chrome. Even the phone that I'm writing you from now never loads the cameras thru the Web browser. Just loops and asking for the app or to continue! Is it true that you still using Flash software? When you'll moved on?
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Strodium wrote:
Is it true that you still using Flash software?

No.

Arlo ditched Flash a few weeks back.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Strodium
Tutor
Tutor

Well, found the solution.

It was my Kaspersky antivirus program. You have to go to" Settings" then "protection" and choose "Anti banner"  and "allow banners" from webpage and add the web address of the cameras to your "allowed" web pages more specifically. That should do it.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation