Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 31 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Roodzac
Tutor
Tutor

So I noticed a few days ago that my app has started deleting all videos in my library prior to the current day. For example, I have only had motion on camera once today. When I went into the app, I have no saved video for previous 6 days. For reference, I was part of the group that was recently impacted by the Arlo app picking up motion but not storing on the free 7 day library in app. That issue was resolved but thought I would point out that the app was struggling recently and I was a user that was impacted in case the two issues are related.

31 REPLIES 31
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Roodzac

I wanted to let you know we have disabled the deletion of the videos for now while we work on the issue & your last 7 days should populate in your library once we resolve this issue for you. I will continue to provide updates as soon as I hear more. 

Thank you for your patience 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @Roodzac

There was an update that should help with this issue you are experiencing. Can you reboot your base station and see if the issue persist? 

Thank you

Roodzac
Tutor
Tutor
It appears to be working. I can see the last three days worth of videos currently. Much appreciated that you stuck with this issue.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Roodzac

Awesome!

Pease keep me in the loop if anything changes.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @Roodzac

I wanted to check into see if you are still experiencing this issue? 

Roodzac
Tutor
Tutor
Been working great since the last conversation.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thanks for the update.

Discussion stats
  • 31 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation