Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo 2 pro trouble during installation. Shows flashing amber light and then blue.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Benkebona
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just installed the basestation to my router as described in the installation guide. First flashing amber light, then solid blue. In my app for my ROUTER I can se the base station and it’s online. When searching for the base station via the Arlo app, nothing. I search for both camera (2pro) and base station (4500). Zip. Nada. Why can’t the app find the base station?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

First you have to claim the base. You add the cameras later. Is your phone on your WiFi? Are you using a VPN (turn it off)? You may need to reset the base by holding the button until the LED flashes amber - >10 seconds - and try again.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

First you have to claim the base. You add the cameras later. Is your phone on your WiFi? Are you using a VPN (turn it off)? You may need to reset the base by holding the button until the LED flashes amber - >10 seconds - and try again.

Benkebona
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks, I was using VPN on my iPhone. Used the computer that was connected via cable instead and everything is working great now. Thanks for the help.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation