Another issue with new app 4.5

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
silverado44
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I get notification sounds when in "Armed away" but when in "Armed home" there is no notification sounds. In Armed home I have it set up to when one camera picks something up all 4 come alive but there is no notification sound. On Android devise. It needs to have notification sounds or what good is it if it picks something up the person in the house needs to know by a sound not and email.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you checked to verify that push notifications are enabled in your Armed Home rules under Send Notification?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you checked to verify that push notifications are enabled in your Armed Home rules under Send Notification?

silverado44
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

@jguerdat  Thank you so much for the reply I overlooked that setting as I thought it meant notify everyone for an e-mail, I feal like a dumb azz, thanks again. Iam still getting use to this new app the other old app I could go through that with my eyes closed. I started up the 4500 bases because they were brand new when I got the pro2, I had the old pro system with the 4000 bases and I just removed the old pro cameras and put the pro2 on those bases and saved the 4500 bases when I got the pro2 system. I was bored one day and fired up the 4500 bases removed the old 4000 bases and when I did that it gave me the new 4.5 app.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation