Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Vips4319
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I have updated Alro app, I have Arlo pro2 wire free camera fully charged and "No Subscription" plan. So, with No Subscription plan I suppose to get last 7 days of recording. But, after motion detection on each camera I could NOT  see any recorded video in library. As, I get notification means, camera is working. This issue is related to recording and showing in cloud.  Since last month, I have seen that my library doesn't have any videos since last 7 days. .

Am i missing some app settings? 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Vips4319
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for response. 

Actually, I was even not able to see manually recorded videos as well. So, I ended up calling support and they helped me out through tedious steps but it helped. 

For others steps we followed

1. Reset base station

2. Update firmware

3. Sync camera

4. Uninstall arlo app

5. Manually record videos : At some point it was not showing 'record' button but later sign out from profile and sign again helped

Basically, doing steps you do for out of box arlo devices. 🙂 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @Vips4319,

Do you see any recorded videos on the web client on your computer? If you do, try to reinstall the Arlo app and restart your Android phone to see if that helps.

Vips4319
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for response. 

Actually, I was even not able to see manually recorded videos as well. So, I ended up calling support and they helped me out through tedious steps but it helped. 

For others steps we followed

1. Reset base station

2. Update firmware

3. Sync camera

4. Uninstall arlo app

5. Manually record videos : At some point it was not showing 'record' button but later sign out from profile and sign again helped

Basically, doing steps you do for out of box arlo devices. 🙂 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation