Alro secure Adding People

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Lisapaget
Aspirant
Aspirant

Im trying to add extra people to my plan to see my cameras but when they follow the link they only see theirs which is empty ...How do we add new users 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are all users on the same user interface (UI)? Everyone needs to see either Library (the old UI) or Feed (new UI). If you're using the old UI, you'll need to migrate to the new UI before guests can see your cameras. Use Add Device to choose the Pro 5, any Essential 2 camera or the security system, even though you don't actually have any to add. The first step is to migrate the account after which you can just back out of the bogus install.

Once all users are on the new UI, the guest accounts need to click on Home near the top of the screen and choose the bottom choice. Each user has a default Home location so they need to choose yours. I suggest renaming Home to make it obvious which one to choose.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are all users on the same user interface (UI)? Everyone needs to see either Library (the old UI) or Feed (new UI). If you're using the old UI, you'll need to migrate to the new UI before guests can see your cameras. Use Add Device to choose the Pro 5, any Essential 2 camera or the security system, even though you don't actually have any to add. The first step is to migrate the account after which you can just back out of the bogus install.

Once all users are on the new UI, the guest accounts need to click on Home near the top of the screen and choose the bottom choice. Each user has a default Home location so they need to choose yours. I suggest renaming Home to make it obvious which one to choose.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation