Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

All outdoor cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ianhurwitz
Aspirant
Aspirant
1) The delay is much too long between camera triggered and notification on my devices!!
2) The camera that triggers an alert NEEDS TO GO LIVE IMMEDIATELY with ONLY ONE finger print TOUCH. !!
My Finger Print Login is turned OFF - yet after I receive a notification from a camera, I have to login and then .it requires me to login to my phone , I have to wait a long time to view the event which is No longer Revelant - I have an iPhone 7 plus, that does not open ARLO without making g me sign. In to phone again. AND Then Arlo again!!
3) What's the best way to wire a camera into a live outdoor light location - the light electric box is about 8 ft away and lower than the camera location.. I have at least one version of each Arlo camera so connecters are probably different for each. Please try be specific in how to wire each camera in to make the as invisible as possible.
1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

It can sometimes take some trial and error to find optimal conditions for your Arlo system. Take a look at the tips in these articles to be sure your cameras are positioned for best performance:

How do I position my Arlo Wire-Free or Arlo Pro Wire-Free camera?
How do I optimize my Arlo Wire-Free camera’s motion detection performance?

For powering cameras outdoors, you will need to use the outdoor power cable or solar panel, for more information, take a look here: Arlo Products and Accessories

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation