Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

After creating activity zone and checking back, shows different size or is missing?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Bradjessortiz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Everytime I create a activity zone then leave that page and come back it is a different size or a zone is missing all together. What is going on?

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @Bradjessortiz,

Which device are you using to see this problem? Have you tried testing on the app on your phone and/or on the web client on your computer?

Bradjessortiz
Aspirant
Aspirant
Im using the Arlo Pro 2. And using the app and web portal. I have the Smart Premier plan which allows me to use activity zones unwired and using battery only. But i keep getting notifications for example by cars passing by, but thats not even close to where my activity zone is. The way that i took activity zones is the area I highlight and move the colored box is the area it will monitor for motion and start recording. Well thats clearly not the case because I’m getting everything under the sun being recorded. It is sucking the battery life out of the cameras.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Try to remove all the activity zones and save. Check on both the app and web client to make sure that all activity zones have been removed. Then try to uninstall the Arlo app, restart your phone, and reinstall again. Then try creating the activity zone on the web client and save. Check on the app to make sure the activity zone is showing correctly.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation