Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Add 3rd or 4th camera to VMS4230 system? What equipment do I need to have one camera on 110 volt?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
mrhorrible
Follower
Follower

VMS4230 TWO WIRELESS ARLO PRO CAMERAS....CAN A 3RD  OR 4TH CAMERAS BE ADDED TO THIS SYSTEM BY SIJPLY BUYINGANOTHER CAMERA AND SYNCING IT AS WITH THE TWO ORIGINAL CAMERAS.

ALSO, WHAT ARLO EQUIPMENT DO I NEED TO HAVE ONE  CAMERA ON 110 VOLT SO DO NOT HAVE TO CONSTANTLY RECHARGE THE BATTERY.

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

VMS4230 TWO WIRELESS ARLO PRO CAMERAS....CAN A 3RD  OR 4TH CAMERAS BE ADDED TO THIS SYSTEM BY SIMPLY BUYING ANOTHER CAMERA AND SYNCING IT AS WITH THE TWO ORIGINAL CAMERAS.

YES you can...up to a total of 5 cameras to stay on the basic plan ( free )

ALSO, WHAT ARLO EQUIPMENT DO I NEED TO HAVE ONE  CAMERA ON 110 VOLT SO DO NOT HAVE TO CONSTANTLY RECHARGE THE BATTERY.

Depends on inside or out..  inside just use one of the chargers and cable

Outside , Arlo Accessory - Outdoor Power Adapter | No charging needed | Compatible with Pro, Pro 2 | (VMA4900)

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

You can add cameras of the same generation as your existing kit, but newer cameras, such as Ultra and Pro 3, will provide all their features only when connected to a new generation hub.

What is the difference between each Arlo SmartHub and base station?

and

Is Arlo Pro 3 backwards compatible with my existing Arlo system?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation