Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ARLO VMA4400 Material Safety Data Sheet CERTIFICATE required to ship out of the US

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
arlojhb1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am desperately  trying to get a COPY or SCAN of the ARLO VMA4400 Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) CERTIFICATE required to ship a few backup batteries out of the US as required by all large international freight Agents

The Datasheet with detail on page 10 is insufficient, I know these batteries come into the US from China where they are made so there definitely must be a MSDS CERTIFICATE for these batteries to come into the US, it is specifically a certificate like the one attached

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
arlojhb1
Aspirant
Aspirant

For Anyone looking,

Here is the ARLO VMA4400 Material Safety Data Sheet CERTIFICATE required to ship out of the US

kindly

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
arlojhb1
Aspirant
Aspirant

ArloSmartHome I am still desperately trying to get a COPY of your ARLO VMA4400 Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) CERTIFICATE required for shipping this from US as required by freight Agents your Arlo sheet with detail on page 10 is insufficient

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @arlojhb1,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information with what you are asking for.

arlojhb1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Jessica

John assisted me with a certificate

thanks

arlojhb1
Aspirant
Aspirant

For Anyone looking,

Here is the ARLO VMA4400 Material Safety Data Sheet CERTIFICATE required to ship out of the US

kindly

arlojhb1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Also of possible use is the IATA   - 2019 Lithium Battery Guidance Document, Transport of Lithium Ion Batteries  

arlojhb1
Aspirant
Aspirant

And also a very simple easy to understand document on Transport regulations of Lithium Ion Cells and Batteries

Comes in handy when trying to make your case with the international shipping agents

arlojhb1
Aspirant
Aspirant

and finally a Detailed Explanation of what PI 965 (Packaging Instructions) for UN 3480 means with regards the packaging requirments of Arlo Batteries

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation