Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ALERT/NOTIFICATION

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Nicknicholson
Follower
Follower

HELP ME SOMEONE IF I’m doing something wrong or the ARLO PRO 2 just is programmed in this logic, just setting system up today.

QUESTION: in testing motion as I would walk past any of my outdoor cameras (PRO 2),there is an apparent 3-7 minuets before I get an alert/notification on either my iPad or iPhone. Please someone tell me if I’ve made a mistake or chosen a poor product.

thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There has been a few recent such complaints here. I would open a case with support using the Chat or Contact Us links at the bottom of these pages. It may need some awareness raising.

bubdog
Apprentice
Apprentice

Same is happening to me. There is something wrong with the Arlo cloud service but they won't acknowldge it or talk about it. A whole bunch of features (2 way audio, e911, siren, call a friend) are useless if notifications aren't timely.

I am getting really sick of Arlo. My brand new Pro 2 system has never worked correctly despite taking every troubleshooting step possible.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi Nicknicholson,

Can you try to reset the base station and tested your cameras again to see if that resolved the issue?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation