Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
Tazzyb
Initiate
Initiate

I got this AC power message this morning.  I rebooted my base unit to no avail.  I’ve seen this appear in other conversations but no real solution.  Any solutions?

Thanks

82 REPLIES 82
FatGav
Tutor
Tutor

Just updated the App in the UK from Google PlayStore. Turned the phone off. Turned it on.... still not working correctly. Still says AC power has been disconnected, even though they are plugged in.

Jerryd117
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had the same issue and re-synced the camera with the base and it cleared the error. 

Arlo 2 wireless 

@RayZ4U wrote:

I am having the same issue as everyone else on this thread and is currently unresolved after calling tech support.  I am considering returning my Arlo Pro 2 cameras. 

Cassius
Star
Star

My firmware versions are the same as yours.  Not sure what happened, but the error went away.  I had pulled out the box and was preparing to return the units.  If I had to pull out the ladder and climb up on my house again, I wouldn’t have cared about the fix, my trust would have been lost.  I was taking them back to the place of purchase before it was too late and chalk it up as yet another poor customer experience.  Thankfully it’s working now.

craigsalisbury
Guide
Guide
I'm in the same boat, Amazon returns last day is the 4th November, so if it's not working by this weekend it's all going back....and then to try and find something to replace it with.
dougp1122
Aspirant
Aspirant

Problem went away for me when I updated app last week. While it would have been better to not have had the issue, I thought they were relatively responsive in getting it resolved.

FatGav
Tutor
Tutor
Mine is ok now, all good in the UK.
Cheers,
Gav.
craigsalisbury
Guide
Guide
Before mine was fixed, tech support told me I had a busted power adapter so it got returned to Amazon. Should get the replacement tomorrow......and it was cheaper 🙂
Cassius
Star
Star

Glad to hear it!  Perhaps we can chalk this up to a great customer experience in light of the situation?