Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

2.6.4_23200 still no notifications

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
RickDizzle
Star
Star
Ok so the new update for me is dated 11/26 and is update 2.6.4_232000 . On my Galaxy S7 edge, I have not received any motion alerts for last 12-14 hours on my phone, but im showing activity. What's the fix to this...also appears the 18 page thread about these issues is now no longer accepting replys on here? So how do I get this fixed now?
7 REPLIES 7
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
really sad how these people tried to fix something that wasn't even broken. And then they act like they don't even care. The new update isn't working right for me either I have an S8
RickDizzle
Star
Star
I deleted the app and restarted my S7 Edge app...again....still asking for all kinds of permissions. I am now getting alerts. To your point it just sucks as it was working absolutely fine....now tons of issues and not much response from Arlo themselves. Smh.
RickDizzle
Star
Star
Ok now today...my S7 Edge is no longer showing alert notifications via flashing LED and i am getting no audio notifications (i.e. my phone is no longer my beep noise to alert of motion...it is showing up but no sound or light. Reinstalled and restarted the S7 again...still no fix. Help!
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
My notification light isn't working either I have an S8. You could try going into settings apps, go to Arlo then notifications , try setting your sound from there
RickDizzle
Star
Star
Thank you! I will try that. Arlo Support...any new updates. No one will connect to your live chat page...ever...and your support number is perpetually busy. Please let us know whats up.
RickDizzle
Star
Star
Ok so now most this evening...no alerts...again! Still on my S7 edge. I go into the app and tons of motion on a couple cams but no alerts. Arlo team what can we do? Please help! I paid a lot for this system...we need it to work.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @RickDizzle,

Try to turn off the notifications permission on your phone and restart your phone. After you restarted, re-enable the notification and see if that helps.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation