• 0 件の賞賛
  • 2 会話中
シンヤ
Follower
Follower

先日から、ベースステーションがいきなりオフラインになりました。もちろんカメラへの通知もありませんから映りません。

arloカスタマーが土日で電話できないため、どなたか解決方法あれば、教えていただければ幸いです。

ベースステーションを初期化するためにリセットボタンを20秒押しましたが、オレンジ点滅はなく、その後いきなりグリーンの三列並びのライトが光り始めました。

そうなると、インターネットには接続されているので、手順通りペアリングをさせるため、iPhoneからやりましたが、一向にペアリングされません。タイムアウトになります。それを5回ほどやりましたが、症状はかわらず。

アプリもアンインストールして入り直しましたが、同じでした。

ただ、サブスクの部分は接続カメラ0?となっていました。

サブスクの料金1060円は支払い済みです。

こんなこと初めてです。

1件の返信1
Dannybear
Master
Master

@シンヤ 

Suddenly the camera and base station went offline.
  • The other day, my base station suddenly went offline. Of course, there is no notification to the camera, so it is not reflected. Arlo customer can't call on Saturdays and Sundays, so if anyone has a solution, please let me know. I pressed the reset button for 20 seconds to initialize the base station, but there was no orange blinking, and then all of a sudden, three rows of green lights started flashing. In that case, since it is connected to the Internet, I tried to pair it from my iPhone according to the procedure, but it was not paired at all. It will time out. I did it about 5 times, but the symptoms did not change. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, but it's the same. However, the subscription part is connected camera 0? It was. The subscription fee of 1060 yen has already been paid. This is my first time.

Can you try importing the base station with a pc web browser to the my.arlo.com with the pc connected to the local network router modem.

ディスカッションのステータス
  • 1 件の返信
  • 1874 件の閲覧回数
  • 0 件の賞賛
  • 2 会話中