What type of Micro SD card do I need for my Arlo Go or Arlo Go 2 camera?

What type of Micro SD card do I need for my Arlo Go or Arlo Go 2 camera?

This article applies to:

You can use an optional micro SD card (sold separately) in your Arlo Go 2 or Arlo Go camera for local storage of your Arlo recordings.  

Arlo Go 2 SD card capacity: SD, SDHC (UHS-I), and SDXC (UHS-I), speed class: Class 10, U1, or U3, with capacity up to 2 TB. For information about installing an SD card, visit How do I install an SD card in my Arlo Go 2 camera?

Arlo Go SD card capacity: SDHC or SDXC, with up to 32 GB capacity, file format FAT32. For best performance, Arlo recommends using Class 4 or higher cards. If your micro SD card is not formatted or is formatted with an incompatible file system, your Arlo Go can format the SD card to FAT32. For information about installing an SD card, visit How do I set up backup SD card storage on my Arlo Go camera?

Last Updated:11/04/2021 | Article ID: 1202117

Was this article helpful?

image description Yes image description No

Arlo Community

Learn from other Arlo users like you and experts that are offering up best practices and answering some common questions. Get involved and suggest your own topics to discuss as well.

Ask the Community

Contact Us

Have additional questions? Try our live chat or give us a call. Our team of Arlo experts is ready to answer your questions and help in any way that we can.

Contact Support