How many Arlo cameras can I view at the same time?

5 people found this helpful in last 30 days

How many Arlo cameras can I view at the same time?

You can stream up to a maximum of 15 Arlo cameras at the same time from your Arlo Secure App, or five Arlo cameras on my.arlo.com depending on your system set up.

Arlo Secure App

• Each Arlo SmartHub or Arlo Base Station can stream a maximum of five cameras at one time.
    • If you have more than five cameras paired to a single Arlo SmartHub or Arlo Base Station, only five of the paired cameras may stream.
  • To stream 15 cameras at once, your cameras need to be connected to multiple Arlo SmartHubs or Arlo Base Stations, or your cameras need to connect directly to your Wi-Fi network (if the camera is compatible with direct to Wi-Fi connection).
  • You may not be able to stream all of your cameras if your Wi-Fi network has limited bandwidth, or if you are uploading other files while Arlo is streaming.
  • You may only view one Location at a time on your Arlo Secure App.

Arlo Web Portal - my.arlo.com

• On my.arlo.com, you can simultaneously stream a maximum of five Arlo cameras that are connected to a single Arlo SmartHub or Arlo Base Station.
  • To start streaming a sixth camera, you must pause one of the active streams.
  • You cannot stream more than five cameras simultaneously, even if you utilize multiple Arlo SmartHubs or Arlo Base Stations.

For more information about troubleshooting Arlo streaming problems, visit: How to troubleshoot Arlo camera live streaming issues

Last Updated:05/18/2023 | Article ID: 1179521

Was this article helpful?

image description Yes image description No

Arlo Community

Learn from other Arlo users like you and experts that are offering up best practices and answering some common questions. Get involved and suggest your own topics to discuss as well.

Ask the Community

Contact Us

Have additional questions? Try our live chat or give us a call. Our team of Arlo experts is ready to answer your questions and help in any way that we can.

Contact Support