How do I use the Arlo Baby night light?

How do I use the Arlo Baby night light?

This article applies to:

You can turn the Arlo Baby night light on and off with a button on the side of Arlo Baby or by using the Arlo app. You can also use the Arlo app to perform the following actions:

To turn the night light on or off with the night light button:

Press the Light button button on the right side of the camera to turn the night light on or off.

Music and light buttons on Arlo Baby

To turn the night light on or off from the Arlo app:

1. Launch the Arlo app or log in to your Arlo account at my.arlo.com.
    The Devices page displays.
  2. On your Arlo Baby camera feed, tap or click Night light to access the night light controls.
  3. Tap or click Light On/Off Icon to turn the night light on or off.
    The night light stays on until you turn off the night light or until the timer completes if you set a timer.

To adjust the night light’s brightness:

2. On your Arlo Baby camera feed, tap or click Night light to access the night light controls.
  3. Tap or click Color selector to open the color selection screen.
  4. Drag the brightness slider to the right to make the night light brighter or to the left to make it dimmer.
  5. Tap Done or click Close.

To set the night light color:

4. Select Colors or Whites and choose a color.
    You can choose one of the recently used colors at the bottom of the screen or choose from thousands of colors on the color wheel.

To turn on a multi-colored light show:

4. Tap or click Light Show.
    In light show mode, the night light changes color automatically until you turn off the night light or until the timer completes if you set a timer.

For more information about setting a timer for the night light, see How do I use the timer for my Arlo Baby night light?.

Last Updated:08/25/2019 | Article ID: 1282621

Was this article helpful?

image description Yes image description No

Arlo Community

Learn from other Arlo users like you and experts that are offering up best practices and answering some common questions. Get involved and suggest your own topics to discuss as well.

Ask the Community

Contact Us

Have additional questions? Try our live chat or give us a call. Our team of Arlo experts is ready to answer your questions and help in any way that we can.

Contact Support