How to reset Arlo Go camera to factory default settings

5 people found this helpful in last 30 days

How do I reset my Arlo Go camera to factory default settings?

This article applies to:

If you reset your Arlo Go camera or remove it from your account, you forfeit all prepaid Arlo Mobile service for that monthly billing period. If you are using a different service provider, such as AT&T or Verizon, resetting your camera has no effect on your service provider account.

The easiest way to reset your Arlo Go camera is to remove it from your account.

If your Arlo Go camera is not in network coverage or is not connected to the cloud, you must scan a QR code to reset it.

To continue using your Arlo Go camera after you reset it, you must complete the new system setup process again.

To reset your Arlo Go camera while it is connected to the cloud:

1. Launch the Arlo app or log in to your Arlo account at my.arlo.com.
  2. Tap or click Settings > My Devices and select the Arlo Go camera that you want to reset.
  3. Tap or click Remove Device.
  4. Tap or click Yes to confirm that you want to remove the Arlo Go camera from your account.
    You Arlo Go camera is reset to factory default settings. For more information about setting up your Arlo Go camera again, see How do I set up my Arlo Go camera?.

To reset your Arlo Go camera while it is not connected to the cloud:

1. Press and release the sync button on the top of the camera
    Arlo Go Sync Button
    You hear a click.
  2. Hold the camera about 4 to 8 inches (10 to 20 cm) in front of this QR code until you hear a chime:
    Arlo Go Reset QR Code
    Your Arlo Go camera is reset to factory default settings. For more information about setting up your Arlo Go camera again, see How do I set up my Arlo Go camera?.

Last Updated:08/26/2019 | Article ID: 1202749

Was this article helpful?

image description Yes image description No

Arlo Community

Learn from other Arlo users like you and experts that are offering up best practices and answering some common questions. Get involved and suggest your own topics to discuss as well.

Ask the Community

Contact Us

Have additional questions? Try our live chat or give us a call. Our team of Arlo experts is ready to answer your questions and help in any way that we can.

Contact Support