How do I mount my Arlo Baby camera?

How do I mount my Arlo Baby camera?

This article applies to:

You can place your Arlo Baby camera on any stable horizontal surface, such as a shelf or a table, or you can mount it on a wall using the included mounting plate and screws. 

Follow these steps to mount your Arlo Baby camera on a wall using the included mounting plate and screws.

To mount the camera on a wall:

1. Make sure that the camera has a good view of the area that you want to monitor using Arlo Baby.
    For more information about placing and positioning your Arlo Baby camera, see Where do I place my Arlo Baby camera and how do I position it?
  2. Place the wall plate and secure it with three screws.
    Arlo Baby wall mount
  3. Align the wall plate with the holes on the base of the camera and rotate the base until it snaps into place.
  4. Use Arlo Baby’s tilt and swivel functions to position the camera so that it captures the area that you want to monitor.
    TiltSwivel

Last Updated:07/26/2022 | Article ID: 1282669

Was this article helpful?

image description Yes image description No

Arlo Community

Learn from other Arlo users like you and experts that are offering up best practices and answering some common questions. Get involved and suggest your own topics to discuss as well.

Ask the Community

Contact Us

Have additional questions? Try our live chat or give us a call. Our team of Arlo experts is ready to answer your questions and help in any way that we can.

Contact Support