How do I enable or disable Arlo push notifications on my iOS device?

How do I enable or disable Arlo push notifications on my iOS device?

This article is for the Arlo Secure experience with Library. If you have the Arlo Secure experience with Feed, visit: How do I enable or disable Arlo push notifications on my iOS device? - Arlo Secure 4.0

You can enable or disable push notifications on two levels: the mode level and the iOS system level.

• If you want to receive some Arlo notifications, but only in certain modes, you must edit the notification settings for each mode that is not sending you the desired notifications.
  • If you always want to receive Arlo notifications or never want to receive Arlo notifications, you can enable or disable notifications at the iOS system level.

To enable or disable push notifications for a mode:

1. Launch the Arlo Secure App on your iOS device.
  2. Tap Mode.
  3. Tap the device for which you want to edit notification settings.
  4. Tap the pencil icon next to the mode that you want to edit.
  5. Tap the pencil icon next to the rule that you want to edit.
  6. Select or clear the check box next to Push Notification.

To enable Arlo notifications at the Arlo Secure App level, log in to the Arlo Secure App. If you are logged in and you are not receiving push notifications, visit:

To enable or disable Arlo notifications at the iOS system level:

1. On your iOS device, tap Settings.
  2. Tap Notifications.
  3. Tap Arlo in the Notifications list.
  4. Tap the Allow Notifications switch to turn push notifications from Arlo on or off.
    If you turn off Arlo push notifications at the system level, you do not receive any push notifications even if you selected them in the mode that is active on your Arlo camera.

Last Updated:11/09/2023 | Article ID: 1133

Was this article helpful?

image description Yes image description No

Arlo Community

Learn from other Arlo users like you and experts that are offering up best practices and answering some common questions. Get involved and suggest your own topics to discuss as well.

Ask the Community

Contact Us

Have additional questions? Try our live chat or give us a call. Our team of Arlo experts is ready to answer your questions and help in any way that we can.

Contact Support