How do I change or cancel my Arlo subscription plan?

42 people found this helpful in last 30 days

How do I change or cancel my Arlo subscription plan?

This article applies to:

This article is for the Arlo Secure App experience with Library. If you have the Arlo Secure App experience with Feed, visit: How do I change or cancel my Arlo subscription plan? - Arlo Secure 4.0

When you cancel your Arlo subscription plan, all of your recordings in the Arlo cloud are deleted within 48 hours of the subscription end date. If you want to save your recordings, download them within this time period.

You can continue to use the subscription until your account automatically closes at the end of your current billing period. You will not be charged again unless you restart your subscription. For more information about Arlo Secure plans, visit: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

Note: Arlo subscription plans can be changed through the Android Arlo Secure App or at my.arlo.com.

• Plans cannot be modified using the iOS Arlo Secure App.
  • Arlo subscription plans can only be canceled at my.arlo.com.
  • Arlo Support experts and community moderators are not able to cancel or change your service.

To change your Arlo subscription plan:

1. Log in to my.arlo.com
  2. Click Settings > Subscription.
  3. Click Change Plan next to the Arlo plan you want to change.
  4. Choose the services that you want to add or remove.
    Note: Plans are billed either monthly or annually. For annual plans, all other plans in the account must also be annual plans. For more information, visit: Arlo Secure Subscription Plans
  5. Follow the onscreen instructions.

Note: Make sure to add your camera to the subscription. Check the Manage Cameras section of your account to set the camera to active. For more information, visit: How do I re-add my Arlo camera or video doorbell to an active Arlo Secure plan

To cancel your Arlo subscription plan:

1. Log in to my.arlo.com.
  3. Click Cancel Subscription.
  4. Follow the onscreen instructions.

To cancel your free Arlo trial:

1. Log in to my.arlo.com.
  3. Click Manage.
  4. Click Cancel Trial to cancel a trial for a single camera or click Cancel All Trials to cancel the trials on all your cameras at once.
  5. Read the notice and confirm your cancellation.

Last Updated:04/17/2024 | Article ID: 1215141

Was this article helpful?

image description Yes image description No

Arlo Community

Learn from other Arlo users like you and experts that are offering up best practices and answering some common questions. Get involved and suggest your own topics to discuss as well.

Ask the Community

Contact Us

Have additional questions? Try our live chat or give us a call. Our team of Arlo experts is ready to answer your questions and help in any way that we can.

Contact Support