How can I set a schedule for my camera in my Arlo account?

4 people found this helpful in last 30 days

How can I set a schedule for my camera in my Arlo account?

This article is for the Arlo Secure App experience with Arm and Disarm. If you have the Arlo Secure App experience with Arm Away, Arm Home, and Standby, please visit: How do I add a Schedule Automation to my Arlo system?

You can set a schedule to activate and deactivate cameras automatically. Schedules recur weekly. For example, the schedule for Tuesday repeats every Tuesday as long as the schedule is turned on.

Arlo is preconfigured with the following schedule:

• Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. All motion sensors are on.
  • All other times. All motion sensors are off.

The following instructions are the same if you're logged in to your Arlo account using the Android app, iOS app, or web browser.

To set a schedule for a camera:

1. Launch the Arlo Secure App or log in to your Arlo account at my.arlo.com.
  2. Tap or click Mode.
  3. Select a device.
  4. Tap or click Schedule.
  5. Tap the pencil icon or click > next to Schedule.
    The Schedule page displays.
  6. Tap or click Add
    The Add Schedule page displays.
  7. Set the days and times for your new schedule.
    Note: To add an overnight schedule such as 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m., you need to add two separate schedules, as shown in the screenshot below. First, add 8:00 p.m. to 11:59 p.m., then add 12:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.
  8. Tap or click Done
    Your new schedule is saved.

Last Updated:04/22/2024 | Article ID: 4900

Was this article helpful?

image description Yes image description No

Arlo Community

Learn from other Arlo users like you and experts that are offering up best practices and answering some common questions. Get involved and suggest your own topics to discuss as well.

Ask the Community

Contact Us

Have additional questions? Try our live chat or give us a call. Our team of Arlo experts is ready to answer your questions and help in any way that we can.

Contact Support