Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

pre-registration

Good Evening:

I wanted to ask if it was possible to implement the function of pre-registration.

sorry but my english is not very good.

Currently: The camera Arlo is on stand-by. At a certain moment detects motion. The camera leaves the state of stand-by and starts to record. (Battery consumption reduced)

Result: prolapse of time with loss motion recording. From the moment the camera detects the movement to the true recording pass about 2 seconds. I get a video is not entirely complete.

Project: The camera Arlo constantly recording and there is not data exchange in wi-fi. When the camera detects the movement begins to record, there is the exchange of data in wi-fi. The video of the recording part 2 seconds before the detection of movement, to obtain a complete video. Of course, there is talk of a greater consumption of batteries. We must recognize the amount of work. This feature could be added in the "power management" in the "settings of cameras" that are in the settings of Arlo. As information (consumption batteries (for example) x-x months).

Thanks.

Stefano

Comments
JamesC
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived - Not Enough Votes