Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Adding Audio to the Arlo Smart Home Security System

I think adding audio to your amazing video quality would just be icing on the cake and a highly desireable feature that would significantly contribute to the Arlo Smart Home Security system standing apart from any other product in this market space. 

Comments
micexe
Novice

Hey Netgear!

You have a great product compare with most of the security system in the market. However, if Arlo come with audio feature (2 ways communicating). YOur sale

would increase 1000%.

I would wait until this feature is added, I'll get couple of 5 cam sets for  my business. 

Let me know if is a good suggestion!?

Remember for Arlo only. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Great Idea! The Arlo Q features audio in addition to video recording. For more information on Arlo Q take a look at the FAQ here!

NVpagan
Novice

Yes, yes, yes! Pleasse add audio capability!

NVpagan
Novice

Yes, yes, yes!

Please add audio capability.

Kjkatejenkins
Novice
No sound??? I'm packing my new Arlo back to best buy to get my refund
Mywork
Novice

I could use an outdoor camera with two-talk like your Arlo q which is for indoors. Please let me know if this type of camera becomes available because I could definitely use one. Thank You!

JamesC
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

vmaspero
Onlooker
I want an app for my win phone as soon as possible. It's very strange this situation
GRzz
Tutor
If there was a camera with a mic, would be s great option, or even a seperate add on mic, the add on mic could probably help with activation mode as well.
JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo Q has audio capability featuring a microphone and speaker for two-way communication. For more details see here: Arlo Wire-Free compared to Arlo Q

JamesC